Who is this for?
The Joint Research Centre’s EU Policy lab is looking to collaborate with organisations gathering:
- social innovation and
- participatory practices
- who have worked on or have an interest in water-related issues
Relevant organisations can now express their interest in collaborating with us.
Why are we doing this?
The objective of this call is to identify interested organisations across the European Union and collaborate with a number of labs on a volunteer basis. The project provides a unique opportunity for national labs to collaborate with the design team in the EU Policy Lab and make specific local and national water-related issues visible at the EU level.
Please express your interest before 17 November 2023 by filling out the form here: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/WaterMSLabsCall
Key selection criteria:
Through this call, we are looking at covering different perspectives. This is why we would apply the following criteria to select a limited number of labs that we can accommodate in this small-scale collaboration:
- Social innovation through design experience
- Participatory expertise and experience, including access to and availability in engaging with public body stakeholders
- Water expertise, knowledge and territorial anchoring, including considerations and access to waters stakeholders
- Geographical diversity across the EU
- Diversity of local water-related issues
27 October - opening of the Call
17 November - end of the Call
24 November - online information session for selected labs
December 2023 - establishing the Collaboration Agreement with the European Commission
Collaboration from 15 January to 30 April 2024
Join us on this exciting journey and make sure you sign up soon !
- Publication date
- 26 October 2023
- Joint Research Centre